Monday Night Match Play Rules
· Each game is decided by number of ends claimed
· Ways to claim an end: Team with hammer scores 2 or more points,
or team without hammer scores at least 1 point
· If neither team meets these requirements, no points are scored, this is known as a “push”, and the hammer switches. Contrary to skins format there are no carryovers in match play, all ends are worth the same value.
· Games are six ends. If the match is tied “all square” at the conclusion of six ends, an extra end “draw to the button” is played to determine the winner
· Winning teams receive one extra point for the win.
Cash prizes for each end and game claimed